Logo Design and Branding
Your web site, your logo, anb your business cards are all a reflection of you and your company. Your website and your stationary are the key to giving off that first good impression. Spyder Tech can give you that positive image by creating a unique logo, business cards, and letterhead on top of a professional web site.
There are many reasons why branding is an important factor in the marketing of your company. A creative logo design will really bring your company to life and makes it more appealing to customers. A creative logo will also help customers to remember you and return when they are in need of your products or services. Think of companies like Pepsi and McDonalds, would they have the same impact if they didn't have logos that were recognised worldwide?
Here is a brief rundown of the packages that Spyder Tech can offer to help brand your company.
Logo Design Package:
- 3-5 rough draft logo designs based on your input delivered within 5 days of initial payment.
- An unlimited number of revisions to the original design so that your logo will live up to your expectations.
- Delivery of your logo on CD in several formats:
- EPS & AI (Vector source files with PMS colors applied for printing.)
- TIF (High resolution printing from home or office.)
- BMP (Great for Word, Works or Word Perfect documents.)
- GIF & JPG (For home printing and Internet / web site use.)
- PDF (Universal Adobe Acrobat files.)
- PSD (Photoshop file format.)
- Black only versions of your logo for trade-marking, printing.
- Full ownership of your logo design.
Logo and Stationery Design Package:
Everything included in the Logo Design Package plus... Letterhead, Business Card and Envelope layouts in Word and PDF format. Stationery Specs:
- Letterhead: 8.5"x11" Standard paper size (USA)
- Business Card: 3.5"x2" Standard Business Card (USA)
Unlimited revisions to your stationery layouts Delivery on CD in EPS and AI printer formats as well as PDF for printing.
Logo Repair Service
Do you have an existing logo in an old, low resolution format or only on paper that you need updated? We can help! All we need is an image of your existing logo. We will redraw it in the computer, make any changes you wish and then save it in several file formats suitable for use on your website and marketing materials.
What You Receive:
- Your logo updated/redrawn and cleaned up in a vector file format.
- Your logo altered to your liking, this includes revising until you are completely happy.
- Your logo in 8 file formats:
- AI (Adobe Illustrator) and EPS source files for printing and later editing.
- GIF and JPG for the web and low resolution print use.
- BMP for home or office print/ fax use.
- TIF for home, office or commercial high resolution printing.
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat) for printing and review.
- PSD (Photoshop)
- Delivery of all of these files on CD.
To request this service or for any questions please fill out our service request form.